Powerful Double Acting Diaphragm Pump / Dual Diaphragm Mud Pump
Air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps offer a number of
advantages that make them perfect for an almost endless variety of
uses. AODD pumps:
- Can easily and efficiently handle anything from water to 90% solids
- Offer the ability to vary flow and discharge pressure up to 125 psi
with a simple adjustment of the air supply
- Enable one pump to be used for numerous applications, eliminating
the need for expensive motor drives and critical sizing
- Can pass even large, shear-sensitive solids without degradation or
heat buildup transferred to pumped medium
- Are able to run dry without damage to pump
- Can operate "on demand systems" without expensive pressure relief
and bypass accessories
- Will not froth or separate medium
- Are capable of pumping as slow as one gallon per minute
|1||Maximum air inlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|2||Maximum flow rate||L/Min||903|
|4||Maximum outlet pressure||Mpa||0.83|
|5||Maximum particle size||mm||9|
Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Advantages:
1. Explosion-proof, zero leak, simple operation.
2. Idling capability,Self suction, No complex control.
3. Diversity of material,no rotating parts,applicable to various
4. Diaphragm, ball and ball seat adopt imported materials with
longer service life.
5. Modularization of main valve and air motor. No broken, easy to
disassemble and repair
|1||Ceramic material for main valve and reversing valve ensures longer
life, more stability and working in dirty compressed air ( most
occasions, air filter become option).|
|2||Without ice with the muffler. Innovative design with the exhaust
space of the pump, some of muffler inside, this makes the air
|3||Outward parts of the pump are all die casted aluminum and special
environment-protected painting, makes the pump with elegant
|4||Large flow capacity. Innovative design of chamber maximizes the
flow capacity. Seamless adjustment with inlet valve, or even close
the valve, without damaging the pump.|
|5||Low consumption compressed air. Innovative design of the air flow
system, minimizes the usage of compressed air to achieve maximum
|6||Light and small size, movable.|
|7||Modularization of main valve and air motor. No broken, easy to
disassemble and repair.|
|8||Optimized design greatly reduces overall component number of pump.
Significantly improve performance, help for maintenance.|
|9||For power variety, pneumatic pump’s flow capacity normally lowers
than electric pump, but BSK pump is workable in series at certain
conditions. This can largely satisfy customer request.|
|10||Innovated design of sealing structure and material, totally solve
the leakage inside or outside.|
|11||BSK pump can be started with low air press ( only 1.5 KG air press
can start BSK pump).|
A 80 X X - X X X - X (model selection)
Form of pipe mouth: A-BSP B-NPT(F) C-Flange
Diaphragm material: 9 – Santoprene H – Hytrel T - PTFE/Santoprene
Ball material: 9 -Santoprene H – Hytre T – PTFE A - Acetal
Ball seat material: P/K –Polypropylene/Kynoar SS –Stainless Steel
Pump material: SS –Stainless Steel AL –Aluminum Alloy CI- Carbon
Steel P/K –Polypropylene/Kynoar
Maximum Applied Temperature Limits (diaphragm / ball / seal material)
Acetal ···············································40°- 150°F
3" Flow diagram
- Always flush the pump with a solvent compatible with the material
being pumped if the material being pumped is subject to “setting
up” when not in use for a period of time.
- Disconnect the air supply from the pump if it is to be inactive for
a few hours.
- The outlet material volume is governed not only by the air supply
but also by the material supply available at the inlet. The
material supply tubing should not be too small or restrictive. Be
sure not to use hose which might collapse.
- When the diaphragm pump is used in a forced -feed (flooded inlet)
situation, it is recommended that a “Check Valve” be installed at
the air inlet.
- Secure the diaphragm pump legs to a suitable surface to insure
against damage by vibration.
- Please refer to the component schematic in the assembly drawings to
look up the serial numbers and names of parts and grasp the
information of parts and maintenance service pack.
- Some BSK parts are marked as "wearing parts", which can conduce to
quick service and downtime reduction.
- Service kits are divided to service two separate diaphragm pump
functions: 1. AIR SECTION, 2. FLUID SECTION. The FLUID SEC -TION is
divided further to match typical part MATERIAL OPTIONS.
- Provide a clean work surface to protect sensitive internal moving
parts from contamination from dirt and foreign matter during
service disassembly and reassembly.
- Keep good records of service activity and include pump in preven
-tive maintenance program.
- Before disassembling, empty captured material in the outlet man
-ifold by turning the pump upside down to drain material from the